Entry Deadline: All entries must be pre-entered by July 20. NO late entries will be allowed on the first day of fair.
- Download and print the Fair Exhibit Entry Form.
- Please complete the personal information and sign.
- MINORS: your parents signature is required.
- Your signature on this form indicates your permission to publish placings you have received. Publications may appear in Newspapers, Radio, and/or the Website.
- Please complete the exhibit information for each item you may want to enter at the fair. No items can be added or substituted. Be sure to include the Department, Section and Class Numbers.
Mail your completed, signed Exhibit Entry Form with your payment to:
Montour-DeLong Community Fair
PO Box 11
Washingtonville, PA 17884
Please pick up all exhibitor tickets (tags) at the fair main building.
Livestock Exhibit Entries
Entry Deadline: July 1
Entry Fee(s): $4.00/animal are due with this form.
- Download and print the Livestock Entry Form.
- A signed copy of the MDF Exhibitor Code of Conduct form and must accompany the entry form.
- Use separate Entry Form for each species and each breed.
- Please be careful to state correct Class Numbers as stated in the Premium Book.
- Please use one line per animal.
- No need to note sire, dam and breeder of market animals.
Make checks payable to Montour-DeLong Fair – NO CASH will be accepted.
Mail your completed and signed Livestock Entry Form with your payment to:
Julie Cope, Livestock Superintendent
677 Cooper Street
Danville, PA 17821
updated for 2022 Fair.