Monday, August 8, 2022, 6:30 PM
Entry Fee: $20.00 per 4×4 vehicle
Premiums: 1st-$50.00, 2nd-$25.00, 3rd-$20.00, 4th-$15.00, 5th-$10.00
|1||22301||6,300||Pro Street Gas|
|2||22302||7,500||Wild Street Gas|
|3||22303||8,500||Wild Street Diesel|
|6||22306||7,800||RWYA (Run What Ya Brung)|
THIS WILL BE THE TENTATIVE PULLING ORDER FOR THE NIGHT
GENERAL 4X4 RULES:
- Driver must be 18 years of age or older.
- All contestants must sign waiver of liability.
- First puller reserves the right to drop hook and come back at the end of the class.
- If any concern of “cheating trucks” place in the top 5 of any class, they will be open to tech. Failure of allowing truck to be teched will result in disqualification
- No one will be allowed on track area except contestants and track officials. Only one driver is allowed in vehicle.
- The judges have the right to stop and disqualify the driver of any vehicle that is not being operated in a safe manner.
- Violations of any rules shall constitute a disqualification.
- All vehicles must be in neutral gear while being hitched and unhitched from the sled.
- Vehicles must be stopped upon signal of judge.
- Consumption of alcohol prior to or during event will result in disqualification
- All pulls will start with a tight hitch. No jerking permitted. Contestants will have two attempts at moving the sled within 30 feet. Contestant will return to starting line on second attempt.
- Committee reserves the right to change rules if necessary.
All Classes Snyder County Rules (No points)
We do not permit any alcohol on the premises!**
updated for 2022 Fair.