Tuesday, July 25, 2023 – 6:30 PM
Entry Fee: $20.00 per 4×4 vehicle
Premiums: 1st-$50.00, 2nd-$25.00, 3rd-$20.00, 4th-$15.00, 5th-$10.00
|1||22301||6,300||Pro Street Gas|
|2||22302||7,500||Wild Street Gas|
|3||22303||8,500||Wild Street Diesel|
|6||22306||7,800||RWYA (Run What Ya Brung)|
THIS WILL BE THE TENTATIVE PULLING ORDER FOR THE NIGHT
GENERAL 4X4 RULES:
1. Driver must be 18 years of age or older.
2. All contestants must sign waiver of liability.
3. First puller reserves the right to drop hook and come back at the end of the class.
4. If any concern of “cheating trucks” place in the top 5 of any class, they will be open to tech. Failure of allowing truck to be teched will result in disqualification
5. No one will be allowed on track area except contestants and track officials. Only one driver is allowed in vehicle.
6. The judges have the right to stop and disqualify the driver of any vehicle that is not being operated in a safe manner.
7. Violations of any rules shall constitute a disqualification.
8. All vehicles must be in neutral gear while being hitched and unhitched from the sled.
9. Vehicles must be stopped upon signal of judge.
10. Consumption of alcohol prior to or during event will result in disqualification
11. All pulls will start with a tight hitch. No jerking permitted. Contestants will have two attempts at moving the sled within 30 feet. Contestant will return to starting line on second attempt.
12. Committee reserves the right to change rules if necessary.
All Classes Snyder County Rules (No points)
We do not permit any alcohol on the premises!**
updated for 2023 Fair.