Sponsored by Montour Antique Farm Machinery Association
Chairman – Gus Jones – 570-412-5195 Jonesweldingandrepair@gmail.com
Committee – Ken Cotner Jr., John Esenwein, Chris Fry, Mike Shultz, Paul Wertz, and Michael Woodruff
& Weigh In
|Mon||7/29/2019||6:30p||4x4 Vehicle Pulls||5:30p||$20.00|
|Tues||7/30/2019||6:30p||Hot Stock Farm Tractor Pulls||5:30p||$20.00|
|Wed||7/31/2019||6:30p||Lawn Stock Garden Tractor Pulls||5:30p||$10.00|
|Thu||8/1/2019||6:30p||Farm Tractor Pulls||5:30p||$10.00|
|Fri||8/2/2019||6:30p||Farm Tractor Pulls||5:30p||$10.00|
|Sat||8/3/2019||6:30p||Farm Tractor Pulls||2:00p||$10.00|
General Rules for All Classes
MONTOUR DELONG COMMUNITY FAIR ASSOCIATION AND MONTOUR ANTIQUE FARM MACHINERY COLLECTORS ASSOCIATION WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO TRACTORS/TRUCKS OR INJURY TO CONTESTANTS OR ANYONE ELSE PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST.
GENERAL RULES FOR ALL CLASSES:
- Driver must be 14 years of age or older (ALL non-pace classes 16 years old).
*14-15 year olds must have a safe driving certificate- MAFMCA sponsor’s a course.
- Those under 18 years of age must have written parental/guardian permission for each pull.
- Any Tractor or driver found unsafe or illegal will be disqualified or barred from hooking.
- Drivers must stay on the seat of the tractor. Hands must be on the steering wheel, hand brakes, hand clutch or throttle at all times during the pull.
- Any part falling off of the tractor after being hooked and until the tractor is unhooked will result in disqualification.
- The Rules Committee will interpret all rules. The Rules Committee will rule on any unforeseen problems or oversights with their decisions being final.
- A tractor can be entered only once in each class.
- Registration is closed when that class starts.
- All pulls will be started from a tight hitch.
- Two starts will be given to change gears or weights within 75 feet. The sled may not be reset for pace classes at the discretion of the track officials.
- Tractor must stay within boundaries of the course.
- Pull is complete when forward motion of sled stops.
- A limit of 2 minutes to start your pull when call may be implemented by track officials.
- Tractor leaking uncontrolled excess fluid on the track prior to green flag will not be permitted to pull.
- Any year tractor will be permitted to pull.
- Pulling will be done from a stationary (in all directions) drawbar; fast hitches must be locked out.
- All tractors running with a stroked crank must have side shields from radiator to bell housing.
- The only fuels permitted are gasoline, diesel, and kerosene and LP gas.
- ANY TRACTOR IN ANY CLASS RUNNING 20% OR MORE OVER STOCK RPM’S IS REQUIRED TO HAVE A SCATTER BLANKET AT THE BELL HOUSING AND SIDE SHIELDS FROM THE RADIATOR TO THE BELL HOUSING. For external flywheels turning over 20% stock RPM, the flywheel must be surrounded by a minimum of 3/8” steel that is 2” wider than the flywheel itself, and the fan blade must either be removed or be shrouded at least 12” behind radiator.
**We do not permit any alcohol on the premises!**
updated for 2019 Fair.