4H exhibits are open to Montour, Columbia and Northumberland Counties, and the following FFA Chapters – Danville, Milton, Millville and Warrior Run.
ANIMAL EXHIBITORS: See the PA Fairs Animal Health Rules and Regulations (PDF) for additional animal Health requirements.
Only service dogs and K-9 Unit dogs will be permitted on fairgrounds. No domestic dogs will be permitted
Download Entry Forms.
*** NOTE *** The judge reserves the right to judge the show accordingly due to no sale at end of fair week.
If you are interested in entering anything into the PA FARM SHOW, please click the link below.
PA FARM SHOW Department 24 – Family Living.pdf
General Rules for Department 10
- Entry forms must be in the Superintendents hand no later than July 1.
- Open to 4-H and FFA members from Montour, Northumberland, and Columbia Counties
- Members must be present and have charge of their animals in the show ring.
- Each member will be allowed to show 2 animals per class unless otherwise indicated in the class.
- Animals can only be entered under 1 breed and 1 exhibitor.
- Eligibility: Exhibitors in the department must be currently enrolled in a 4-H Club under the supervision of the Penn State University Cooperative Extension agents in Montour, Northumberland, and Columbia Counties, or students enrolled in an accepted vocational curriculum under supervision of the Agriculture Education or Family and Consumer Science staff.
- All livestock exhibitors must have completed the Code of ethics quality assurance course. NOTE: All exhibitors must be the product of the current year’s club or chapter projects and must have project book up to date.
- Animals previously shown at a fair that has a livestock sale that takes place prior to Montour-Delong Fair cannot be shown as a project animal at the Montour Delong Fair. It can be shown as an open class animal only.
- LIVESTOCK: Market animals will be shown on Tuesday beginning at 3:00 PM.
LIVESTOCK: Breeding animals will be shown on Wednesday beginning at 10:00 AM.
- *Over fitting of breeding and market animals will be discriminated against. Any artificial means used to change the form or shape of an animal will disqualify it from competition.
**We do not permit any alcohol on the premises!**
updated for 2023 Fair.