If you are interested in being a vendor at our fair please click here for information, rules and regulations.
Montour DeLong Fair Kitchen
Fair Kitchen Meals served daily starting at 4 PM until sold out.
- Monday – Meatloaf
- Tuesday – Ham Loaf
- Wednesday – Chicken Bar-B-Que
- Thursday – Roast Beef
- Friday – Fish
Vendors offer Pepsi products, Water or Lemonade.
All Vendors offer additional foods along with the main products listed below.
- 4-H – Milk Shakes and watering hole with brownie sundaes
- Amaranth Funnel Cakes
- Washingtonville Firemen’s Stand – Cheese Steaks, Breakfast Sandwiches
- MAFMCA – Ice Cream Stand
- Two Dippy Sisters – Dessert Dippers, Fried Veggies
- Smokey Pigs BBQ – pulled Pork BBQ, baked beans, Macaroni salad
- Shuman’s Roasted Sweet Corn – Sweet Corn
- Taylor’s – Gyros, bratwurst, chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks, onion rings
- LeVan’s Tacos – tacos in a bag, taco wraps
- Hunt of a Lifetime – Monster Beef sandwiches
- Dynamic Wings – wings, fish shrimp
- Stuccio’s – Pizza
- Grilled Cheese Cafe’
- Nancy’s Soft Pretzels
- Jackson’s Concessions
- *Lap’s Concessions
- *Dubelicious Grill
- Bob Swope – Author-book signing
- The Pampered Chef
- Fuller Brushes & Rawleigh
- Chillisquaque Limestone Watershed Assoc.
- USDA Farm Service Agency
- Representative Kurt Masser
- Montour County Republican Committee
- Master Gardner’s – located in Grange building
- Brandy’s Crafts and Toys
- Debbie Page Tupperware
- Sherry Weiss Avon
- Mid Atlantic Water Proofing
- Rovendale Barn & Ag Equip
- The Gideon’s International
- Fellowship of Christian Farmers Int.
- Jehovah Witness
- Pennsylvania National Guard Recruiters
- Soldiers Solutions
- Burst Landscape
- Turbotville Landscaping Supply Co.
- Women’s Center Inc.
- Cutchall Communications
- *Color Street Nails
- Townecraft Cookware
- Bath Fitters
**We do not permit any alcohol on the premises!**