Saturday, August 5, 2017, 3:00 PM
Weigh-In: 2:00 PM
Entry Fee: $10.00
Premiums: 1st-$30.00, 2nd-$25.00, 3rd-$20.00, 4th-$15.00, 5th-$10.00
- General rules apply.
- ALL classes will be paced at 3.5 mph.
- A tractor may register for only three (3) classes. Subject to change by the committee.
- When smaller diameter tire is used you may use one width larger size (one time only).
- Drawbar must be minimum length of 24” from center of axle to point of hook, parallel to ground and 18” from top of hitching device to ground. Fast hitches must be locked.
- No weights may extend more than 6” beyond rear tires except orchard or utility style tractors; front weights may not extend more than 11 feet forward from center of rear axle.
- No chains or dual wheels permitted. Four-wheel drive tractors must have front wheels disengaged.
- Drawbar must be equipped with a clevis or hitching device not more than 1” thick and not less than ½” thick. Hitch device must have a 3” diameter opening and pulling point may not be more than ½” back of hitching device. Hitch must be unobstructed by weights. Top of hitch adjuster must not be attached above center line of the axle or hub.
- Engine must be agricultural type engine for all stock tractors.
- Exhaust pipe must extend above steering wheel except for stock rear/side exhaust system.
- Non-altered tires only.
- Tractor that pulled on Tuesday or Thursday WILL NOT BE permitted to pull in this event.
updated for 2017 Fair.