Superintendent – Julie Cope (570) 441-2059 Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Chair Person – Nick Pease
1C- Brown Swiss
1G- Red & White Holstein
**** SHOW ORDER: Aryshire, Brown Swiss, Guernsey, Holstein, Jersey, Red & White (alphabetical)***
Dairy Cattle Rules and Regulations
- Judging on Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 10:00 am.
- Animals must be recorded at least 87% to the appropriate registry association for 1 respective breed.
- All substitutions must be within the same breed and must be approved by the Superintendent prior to Check-in.
- All animals must have registration papers at check-in.
- All general fair rules and health regulations apply.
- Animals can only be entered under one breed.
- Red & White Holsteins must have registration papers from the Red & White Association to show under this breed.
Section 2 – Dairy Cattle Master Exhibitor
Judging on Thursday, August 3rd, after the Dairy Cattle Show.
updated for 2017 Fair.