Chairperson – Betty Bronson
13C- All Other Purebred
13D- Recorded Grade
13E – Saanen
13F – Alpine
Dairy Goat Rules and Regulations
- Entry form must be in Superintendents hands by July 1.
- Judging take place on Monday July 30th, 2018 starting at 10:00am.
- Exhibitors can only enter (2) animals in individual classes as well as group classes.
- All substitutions must be within the same breed, and must be approved by the Superintendent prior to check-in
- AGDA show rules shall govern. Only American Dairy Goat Association, American Goat Society and Canadian Goat Society registered, recorded, or applied for animals may be shown in official AGDA. The Jr. & Sr. shows are not separately sanctioned.
- All other general fair rules & health requirements apply
Section -14 – Dairy Goat Master Exhibitor
Judging Monday, July 30, 2018 following the Dairy Goat judging.
updated for 2018 Fair.