Chairperson – Janie Schrock
11A- AOB Purebred Meat Breeds
11D- AOB Purebred Wool Breeds
Breeding Sheep Rules and Regulations
- Entry form must be in Superintendents hands by July 1.
- All substitutions must be made within the same breed, and must be approved by the Superintendent prior to check-in.
- All sheep (excluding market lambs) must be registered in the flock books of their respective breeds and bear the American Ear Tags of their association.
- Registration papers need to be in exhibitor’s name. Registration papers will be required during check in.
- Any animal of unthrifty nature, unsuitable condition, or which cannot be satisfactorily handled under show conditions must be removed from the fair grounds.
- Livestock show will be Wednesday starting at 10:00am
- All other general fair rules & health requirements apply.
Section 12 – Breeding Sheep Master Exhibitor
Judging Tuesday following the Breeding Sheep judging.
updated for 2018 Fair.