Light Hot Stock, Classic, Hot Stock, Off the Farm and Open Tractor Pull
Tuesday, August 9, 2022, 6:30 PM
Weigh-In: 5:30 PM
Entry Fee: $20.00
Premiums: 1st-$50.00, 2nd-$25.00, 3rd-$20.00, 4th-$15.00, 5th-$10.00
|#||Class||Weight (lbs)||Description||Tire Size|
|1||22100||5,500||Light Hot Stock||18.4 X 38|
|2||22101||5,500||Classic||18.4 X 38|
|3||22102||6,000||Light Hot Stock||18.4 X 38|
|4||22103||6,500||Classic||18.4 X 38|
|5||22104||7,000||Light Hot Stock||18.4 X 38|
|6||22105||10,500||Hot Stock (SCTPA Points)||Snyder County Rules & Payout|
|7||22106||12,000||Enhanced Farm (SCTPA Points)||Snyder County Rules & Payout|
Light Hot Stock and Classic Rules:
- General Rules Apply
- Any cut is allowed on the tires – front, V-cuts, double cuts, etc.
- Drawbar must be minimum length of 18” from center of axle to point of hook, parallel to ground and 20” from top of hitching devices to ground. Fast hitches must be locked out.
- No weights may extend more than 6” beyond rear tires except orchard or utility style tractors; front weights may not extend more than 11 feet forward from center of rear axle.
- No chains or dual wheels permitted. Four-wheel drive tractors must have front wheels disengaged.
- Drawbar must be equipped with a clevis or hitching device not more than 1” thick (¾” to 1”) and must have a 3” diameter opening. Pulling point may not be more that 1 ½” back of hitching device. Hitch must be unobstructed by weights.
- Classic tractors must have fenders with no sharp edges or corners.
- Tractors must have a kill switch.
- Engine must be agriculture or industrial type engine for all Light Hot Stock tractors. Automotive type engine for Classic tractors.
- Tractors must have wheelie bars that extend 5” beyond radius of rear tires and no more than 10” above the ground.
- Exhaust pipe must extend above steering wheel and be straight – no curves in the pipe that would project internal parts into the stands.
- Tractors must have fire extinguisher reachable from seat.
- All tractors must have side shields from radiator to bell housing.
- ALL “CLASSIC” TRACTORS MUST BE EQUIPPED WITH A DEAD MANS THROTTLE WITH DOUBLE SPRINGS.
- CLASSES MAY BE ADDED, DROPPED OR CHANGED TO SUIT ATTENDANCE.
- Rules for the Hot Stock Tractor Class can be found at the Snyder County Tractor Puller’s Website at: http://www.ptpapullers.com/sctpahotstocktractors.htm
We do not permit any alcohol on the premises!**
updated for 2022 Fair.