Wednesday, August 11, 2021, 6:30 PM
Weigh-In: 5:30 PM
Entry Fee: $10.00
Premiums: 1st-$30.00, 2nd-$25.00, 3rd-$20.00, 4th-$15.00, 5th-$10.00
|1||22240||Below 800||Youth Stock 14 HP|
|2||22241||1,000||Stock 14 HP - under|
|3||22242||1,000||Stock 16 HP|
|4||22243||Below 900||Youth Stock 14 HP|
|5||22244||1,000||Stock 20 HP Twin|
|6||22245||1,100||Stock 14 HP - under|
|7||22246||1,100||Stock 16 HP|
|8||22247||1,100||Stock 20 HP Twin|
- All youths must wear a helmet.
- Youth can’t pull in altered stock class, must be 6 years old to pull no pace class.
- Must be at least 6 years of age. Parent or guardian will walk beside tractor during competition.
- Driver must have the ability to operate their tractor. No assistance from others unless a potential emergency.
- You can’t run stock altered tractors in stock classes and you can’t run a stock tractor in stock altered classes.
- Track operation
- The first puller can’t come back and pull in third or last unless the sled is changed.
- The sled operator is in charge of the sled and the track.
- Track officials may be questioned if there is a problem.
- All tractors with the driver must be weighed before hooking to the sled.
- If any tractor stops or attempts to top, within the 20-foot mark, that tractor will be allowed to try again.
- No shifting gears when pulling.
- All tractors will stop when directed by the track officials.
- A full pull will be when the front edge of the sled is over the full pull line.
- NO Studs, chains, pro, ATV, UTV, cut or sharpened tires.
- No dual tires.
- Rubber tires only.
- MUST have working brakes that will stop tractor.
- Extra pulleys on engines can be for mowers only – No bigger than 6” single belt type pulley or factor pulleys.
- Immediate Disqualifications:
- Fighting or Foul language.
- Must have at least one hand on the steering wheel at all times.
- Consumption of alcohol or under the influence of alcohol.
- If anything falls off of any pulling tractor while hooked to the sled.
- If anyone creates a problem, they will be asked to leave and also the tractor puller that they are associated with.
- Weights and weight brackets:
- Sides: May not extend beyond 2” from the sidewall of the rear tires.
- Front: May not exceed more than 6 “from the center of the rear axle.
- Rear: May not extend beyond rear tires.
- Each driver must sign an insurance waiver before they will be allowed to pull.
- If anyone that wants to pull and shows up late, they will be permitted to sign up and fall in at the end of the class. NOTE: If you are there and failed to sign up, you will not be permitted to pull in the class that is in progress.
- A tractor can only enter once in each class.
- Hitches may not extend beyond the back edge of the rear tires unless from factory is longer and can be adjustable.
- Rules are subject to changes.
Stock Tractors (RPM 4000)
- All tractors will be limited to a two-cylinder 20 hp engine.
- All tractors will use the factor throttle style – foot throttle WILL BE allowed.
- RPM limit will be 4000.
- Governor must be working.
- Must use stock flywheel and no fins cutoff.
- Must use all stock engine components (heads, cams, carb).
- Tractor must have hood, grill, fenders and standard wheel base for the type of rear-end used like Wheel Horse or Cub Cadet, etc.
- Hitch can be adjustable, 11” will be the hitch height, with a 2” hole in it must be stationary in all directions a clevis can NOT be used unless it is stationary.
- Tractors may have weight brackets.
- May have straight pipe and must be pointed up above the hood.
- Must have “wheelie” bars 6” behind tires and 4 “off the ground or something to stop rollover. You can’t use round weights for wheelie and crossbars can’t interfere with the chain.
- If tractor has a mower deck the belt must be disconnected.
- All youths must wear a helmet.
- Speed limit in the youth pace stock classes to be at 4 mph – three beeps of horn or horn sounds for more than 10 ft. and the driver will be disqualified. NOTE: No GPS devices allowed.
- Must have air filter on carburetor.
- 23 x 10.50 x 12 maximum tire for 14 hp and down tractors.
- 26 x 12 x 12 is a maximum tire size for 15 hp and up – singles and twins.
- Mandatory working kill switch on tractor to be hooked to sled.
- No carburetor to block spacer and velocity stacks NOT permitted.
- Must have reverse gear.
- Flywheel must blow air through fins on head.
Mod Stock Altered
- No RPM limit.
- 16 HP factor block single class. No aftermarket blocks. 25 hp twin class.
- No carburetor to block spacer, and velocity stacked permitted.
- No Slide style carburetor, butterfly type only.
- No pressurized fuel systems.
- Must be equipped with working kill switch that will be hooked to a string attached to the sled.
- Stock flywheel must be covered by a shatter shield made of 1/8” steel or more.
- Engines must be equipped with a head strap.
- Foot throttles are allowed.
- Cub Cadet Tractors must have a clutch cover with solid steel cover 1/8” or ¼” Aluminum.
- 23 x 10.50 x 12 is a maximum tire size.
- Cut tires are allowed. No Pro tires.
- Hitches can be adjusted 10 inches with 2 inch holes in it. Must be stationary in all directions.
- All tractors must be equipped with a rollover device on the rear of the tractor.
- Wheel base may not be altered from stock 54” max.
- If you have a steel flywheel, you do not need a shatter shield over the flywheel but you must have a head strap.
- You may run any cam, rod or piston.
- Must have scatter shield consistent of 1/8” steel or 3/16 “aluminum plate on starter side of the motor.
We do not permit any alcohol on the premises!**
updated for 2021 Fair.