Wednesday, July 26, 2023 – 6:30 PM
Weigh-In: 5:30 PM
Entry Fee: $10.00
Premiums: 1st-$30.00, 2nd-$25.00, 3rd-$20.00, 4th-$15.00, 5th-$10.00
|1||22240||800||Youth Stock 14 HP & Below|
|2||22241||900||Youth Stock 14 HP & Below|
|3||22242||1050||Stock 12 HP & Under|
|4||22243||1050||Stock 14 HP & Under|
|5||22244||1050||Stock 16 hp Single|
|6||22245||1050||Max Stock — 14 hp and under|
|7||22246||1050||Max Stock — 16 hp and under|
|8||22247||1050||Stock Twin — 20 hp and under|
|9||22248||1050||Stock Twin — 25 hp and under|
1. ALL CLASSES: NO REAR WEIGHTS PAST REAR TIRE
2. Judges/Flagman’s decision is final. Any disagreement of their decision on any point of controversy will result in disqualification in that class. Scale person has final say of weight and hitch height.
3. BE RESPECTFUL TO WORKERS, PULLERS, AND FACILTIY.
4. Minimum of 1 1/2-inch hole hitch is required.
5. Each contestant will sign a waiver releasing the club, sponsors, and/or officers if any liability in case of an accident.
6. Tractors will always operate in a safe and orderly manner.
7. Club officers may disqualify any person under the influence of drugs or alcohol at any time and may be asked to leave the event.
8. Operators must be fully clothed including shoes. No open toed shoes or shorts.
9. Fire suits and fire-resistant boots or leather shoes are required in stock altered, super stock, and modified garden tractor classes.
a. Suits must be zipped and secured.
10. Helmets are required in stock altered, super stock, and modified classes including tractors jumping classes. All drivers under 16 are required to wear a helmet in all classes.
11. Operator must have tractor out of gear and hands off the steering wheel in view of person hooking tractor.
12. Driver must remain in seat with feet on footrest. They must always have at least one hand contacting the steering wheel during pull. Fingers cannot go between fender and tire; you may install handrail on fender to hang on to.
13. 20 horsepower and up: “L” brackets required on stock altered, super stock and modified garden tractors. They must be 6 inches high attaching at the rear most part of the wheelie bars and be attached by two points.
14. Draw bar must be horizontal and stationary in all directions. Must be at least 3/8-inch-thick minimum with a 1 ‘A inch hole pulling point, with 3/8 inch minimum to 1 inch maximum from edge of hole to edge of hook plate towards the sled side. May not extend beyond rear tires and no higher than 13 inches off the ground. It shall not contact any part of the chain except the hook.
a. Clevis must be approved stock classes only.
b. Draw bar must be easily accessible.
15. Must have a 6 inch no zone around hitch point including top.
a. 3 inches on each side of hitch point.
16. All tractors must be equipped with foot pegs or running boards.
17. Fenders required may be fabricated. At least 4 inched by 12 inches (on top tire) coverage on fabricated fenders.
a. Must be able to support weight.
18. All safety equipment and weights must be secure. Wheel weight must be secure. Wheel weight rods must be covered. Tractor will be disqualified if any weights or equipment falls off and touches the ground while hooked to the sled.
a. Unforeseen driveline breakage does not disqualify the tractor or driver.
19. Engine exhaust must discharge vertically above the hood or below the frame. Stock tractors with mufflers in place are not required to comply.
20. Any portion of the tractor crossing over or touching the boundary line during a pull will result in disqualification. There is no “out of bounds” once the tractor passes the full pull mark, EXCEPT in pull of if the tractor goes “out of bounds” it will place last.
21. Batteries must be covered on all sides if not in stock location.
22. Tractor must be two-wheel drive, rubber tired.
a. No track type tractors.
b. No tire chains.
c. No steel or dual wheels.
23. All starts must be with a tight chain (no jerking starts).
24. Entrants will draw for position at the time of registration. Registration will be closed for each class at the start of that class.
25. In the event the contestant must make a repair at the lime of their hook, they can drop 3 consecutive pulls or as time allows.
26. Pull-off contestants can add fuel and/or move weight before pull-off and make repairs if time allows.
27. No one except the driver and track officials will be allowed on the track during the pull; except children (under 13) needing adult supervision. No walking in front of the tractor; must be walking on the clutch side of the tractor.
28. Working zone for the track is 20 feet wide and 200 feet long minimum. Track to be determined day of the pull by sled operator.
29. All tractors may be protested. $100 protest fee for single cylinder, $200 protest fee for twin cylinders. Protest may be made by another participant in that class. If the tractor is found legal, that puller will get the $100. If the tractor is found illegal, the protestor keeps the $100. Tear down will be done at the end of pull day. The owner or designee of owner shall perform teardown. One tech official who is not competing in the same class and one board member shall perform the technical measurements and issue a pass or fail determination only.
a. If found illegal:
i. 1st offense — must be proven legal to compete again
ii. 2nd offense — tractor eliminated for remainder of year
30. No tractor may pull until tech/safety inspection has been performed and must have CGTP tech tag visible. Techs may NOT inspect their own tractors or and relation/family.
31. If you register and choose to leave before your class has pulled, you donate your money to the club.
a. Equipment breakage does not apply.
32. Driver’s less than 18 years of age must have a signed parental consent form.
a. Minimum 5-13 years old for 14 horsepower youth stock.
b. Minimum of 13 years old for 20 horsepower, modified, stick altered, and super stock.
c. Parent/guardian is required for pullers up to age 13.
33. All tractors are required to have a kill switch with a I-inch diameter ring at the rear of the tractor.
34. Stock tractors must have working reverse.
35. Max stock, stock altered, super stock, 3 cylinder, and diesel tractors must have a fire extinguisher securely fasted within easy reach of the driver.
36. All tractors must be equipped with wheelie bars. Point of contact should be NO more than 5 inches from the ground and NO less than 18 inches centers of the wheel. Tire skid plate needs to be at least 1 inch by 3 inches at ground contact and wheels need to be 1 inch by 4 inches diameter and must be strong enough to support weight of tractor (NO lightweight wheels).
37. Number 1 pull position will be the test puller. Contestant may take the pull OR come back 3rd OR come back last. Decision must be made BEFORE tractor is unhooked.
38. Driver and tractor may enter once per class. ONLY for youth drivers may a tractor be re-enter or entered more than once if NOT the same driver. (i.e., two children can use the same tractor).
39. Each contestant will be allowed two attempts of 25 feet to start the sled.
a. All classes may coast past the 50-foot mark.
b. Pull off contestants are allowed I attempt.
40. Each tractor and contestant must weigh in BEFORE each qualifying hook INCLUDING full pulls.
Stock Class Rules
1. Tractor must have a 11-inch hitch height, with a minimum of a 1 1/2-inch hole.
2. Tractor must be stock in appearance of manufacturers hood, grill, fenders, and shell.
a. Fenders may be fabricated but must have at least 4 inches by 12-inch top of tread coverage and be able to support the weight.
3. Stock lift camshaft, stock stroke for engine model.
a. + .30 over bore allowed
b. Piston must remain flush or below top of block.
4. Engine does not need to be original but must remain in stock form.
a. NO adjustable flywheels allowed.
5. Wheelbase cannot be altered from original equipment.
6. Tractor frame can be modified for an engine change but may not be lengthened.
7. Must use stock unaltered carburetor— OEM carburetor for that model.
a. 10-12.5 Horsepower = 26 MM
b. 16-20 Horsepower = 30 MM
8. Must have air cleaner.
9. Maximum 3 cylinder, up to 20 Horsepower allowed.
a. NO adjustable flywheels allowed.
10. All fabricated seats must have a minimum of 3 inch back.
11. NO electric fuel pumps unless factory equipped.
12. Must use stock type ignition system. Chevy point allowed with cover.
13. Must use stock OEM head, surfacing allowed.
14. Maximum tire size is 23 X10:50 X 12 will be allowed if original equipment. (16hp and up can run 24x12x12 non cut tire)
a. NO professional pulling tires, paddle type or big bar tires.
b. Tread design may be bar or turf type.
c. Any style tire cutting permitted.
d. No ATV tires.
15. Tube front axles are allowed. (Must function as a stock axle)
a. Pivot in stock location.
b. Must be able to turn.
16. Front weight may not extend further than 7 feet from the center of the rear axle and weight may not extend more than 6 inches behind or above rear tires.
17. Transmission/transaxle must be original equipment for the tractor.
18. Must have working reverse.
19. NO pressurized fuel tanks.
20. NO intake standoffs or velocity stacks.
21. All flywheels, clutches, and pulley’s must be equipped with shielding of other than original equipment. It must be 1/8 steel or equivalent.
22. RPMS must be controlled by the governor. NO external springs for any reason.
a. Maximum RPM limit — 4000 up to 12.5 Horsepower (NO LOAD).
b. Maximum RPM limit — 4000 RPM 16 Horsepower & 20 Horsepower (can run 24x12x12 tires)
23. Modification to clutch, driveline, and transaxle are allowed.
Stock Altered or Pro-Stock
1. Chassis: Tractors shall be stock in appearance and utilize stock sheet metal Factory stock, commercially available, cast block engine. Typical manufacturers of the engines would be. Kohler, Tecumseh, Wisconsin, Onan, Briggs and station. Slight frame rail modifications may be made to accept engine. Chassis must be original Wheelbase may be lengthened to 52 inches by moving FRONT AXLE ONLY. Wheelie bars are required (same as general rules). Hitch point maximum height 13 inches (same as general rules). Fire extinguisher is required.
2. Engine: Engines must be commercially manufactured brands such as Kohler, Tecumseh, Wisconsin, Onan, Briggs. NO after-market blocks are allowed. Engines must be of single- or two-cylinder design, air or liquid cooled, four cycle, flat head or overhead valve. Maximum overbore is ft3 inches. Porting and polishing are allowed. Non-stock camshaft is permitted. Engine must retain stock size values and stock crankshaft lift and stroke. Up to a I-inch carburetor must be used or the original equipment model. Engine must retain stock appearance. NO billet heads are allowed. Engine must have a functioning governor and stock ignition. May utilize billet steel or billet aluminum flywheels. Pump gas only. NO additives (except lead additive). NO alcohol, nitrous, oxide, or nitromethane allowed. NO pressurized fuel tanks. 20 horsepower maximum and 4500 RPM maximum. Allowed to use adjustable push rods, adjustable flywheel, velocity stack, carburetor adapter up to 1 inch thick, and adjustable jet. to the carburetor. Electric fuel pump may be allowed; must be on separate toggle switch. Must use stock valve covers with NO spacers.
3. Driveline: Maximum tire size is 26 X 12 X 1/ Bar/AG tires are allowed. NO professional pulling tires are allowed (such as Cepek, Pit Bulls, ETC.). Cutting/shaving of tread us permitted. Due to tire size, alterations to final driveline, IE… upgrades to belt-tensioners, clutch springs, pulley size and gear change, are permitted. Must have reverse. May use any gear selection.
4. Miscellaneous: Maximum weight or tractor and driver is determined by class. Any tractors that pull in sport MAY pull in stock altered or pro-stock class.
1. Tractor frame can be modified.
2. Engine does not need to be original equipment, but must meet the following rules-
a. 1 or 2 cylinders (50.5 cubic inch) > 4 cycle
b. Original rated at 20 horsepower or less
3. 1/16 -inch metal shield must be provided over all belts, chains, etc.
4. 1/16 -inch metal shield must be provided over turbocharger.
5. NQS pro-stock and super stock 50.5 cubic inch maximum are legal to run in this class.
6. 1/8-inch steel or 3/16-inch aluminum shields must be provided 360 degrees around the flywheel (steel flywheel only) and clutch. 4500 RPM maximum limit for cast flywheel.
7. Tractor must be stock in appearance and must have a hood, grill, seat, and fenders in place.
8. Transmission and rear axle housing need not be original equipment for the tractor but must have been original manufactured for garden tractor use. Internal parts may be modified.
9. Maximum length of 8 feet from the center of rear axle forward, including weights. Maximum wheelbase length 56 inches.
10. Oxidizers (i.e., nitrous oxide), pressurized fuel tanks are not allowed. There are no other limitations on fuel or fuel systems.
11. Maximum tire size 26 X 12 X12. Tire tread pattern may be bar or turf type (NO paddle tires). Professional pulling tires are allowed.
1. Must run factory looking hood and grill and must have stock length frame.
2. Engines must be Kohler, Wisconsin, Tecumseh, Briggs, Onan, Kawasaki, or Honda.
3. Single cylinder, four cycle, flathead engines only (16 horsepower maximum). NQS stock altered, and 30 cubic inch super stock allowed running in this class per NQS rules. 30 cubes MUST run 50 pounds. Light and NO NITROUS.
4. Carburetor must be Kohler type and chokes may be removed.
5. Billet heads are permitted along with after-market stock heads.
6. Porting and polishing are permitted.
7. Engine block must be OEM stock appearance. Recast blocks are allowed.
8. Tractors with 01-W engine, twin cylinder engine or engines without steel flywheels or shielding will be allowed to compete but will be limited to 4500 RPMS regardless of flywheel or shielding (20 horsepower maximum).
9. Maximum engine bore 338 inches, maximum crankshaft stroke 3.25 inched, 36.5 cubic inch limit.
10. Blocks may be relieved.
11. Velocity stacks allowed.
12. Carburetor must be mounted to the engine with no more than 1-inch spacer.
13. Carburetor cannot exceed 1-inch venture (must be stock location).
14. Camshaft may be reground.
15. All engines must have a scatter shield opposite the camshaft of the engine, must be made of 1/8-inch steel or 3/16-inch aluminum, must cover full height and width of block, be attached in secure manner to frame and head or head plate.
16. NO oversized valves, stock size only, 1.380 inches.
17. Wheelbase 52 inches maximum.
18. Steel flywheels are mandatory, if running ultimate RPM ‘s.
19. All other engines cannot exceed Kohler specifications.
20. Starter pulleys must be billet aluminum or steel. Factory starter pulleys and stamped steel are not allowed.
21. Maximum valve lifts .330.
22. No welding allowed in engine blocks. NO external modifications allowed on engine blocks.23. Maximum tire size 26 X 12 X 12. Tire thread pattern may be bar or turf type (NO paddle type). Professional pulling tires are allowed.
24. NO pressurized fuel tanks or nitrous oxide.
25. All thread through finned area acceptable.
26. Pumped gas or alcohol must be clear.
27. Gas specified gravity .750 maximum (tested with dielectric tester).
28. NO portion of any tractor may exceed 7-foot from the center of the rear wheels, including weight.
29. Tractor must have garden tractor rear end. Locked rear end permitted.
30. Foot peg, platform and seat must be in stock location
14 & 16 Horsepower Max Stock
1. 4000 RPM govern class must be a stock block Kohler. Briggs, or Tecumseh single cylinder, flat engines with 9 bolt heads.
2. Foot and hand throttle are permitted.
3. Fuel may be gas or race fuel NO alcohol or nitrous oxide, or other pressurized fuel tanks.
4. Engine must look stock from the outside.
5. Must have stock stroke for engine, all other internal modifications are acceptable.
6. Aftermarket points in ignition are permitted.
7. Head bolts must match stock OEM gaskets. Head straps are allowed.
8. OEM cast flywheels with NO cutting, welding, or adding weigh. Steel flywheels are acceptable.
9. Carburetor must be stock for engine or a Kohler or Walbro, carburetor spaces, velocity stacks and bottom adjusts are acceptable.
10. NO high-performance fuel pumps.
11. Maximum tires size is 26 X 12 X.12 or under Cutting is permitted. Professional pulling tires are allowed.
12. NO weights behind rear tires.
13. 13-inch hitch height with 1-inch hole.
14. Must use a stock garden tractor frame with axle in original location.
15. Maximum of 52-inch wheelbase.
We do not permit any alcohol on the premises!**
updated for 2023 Fair.