Superintendent – Julie Cope (570)441-2059 Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Chairperson – Betty Bronson
General Rules for Department 6
- Entry form must be in Superintendents hands by July 1.
- Entry fee is $4.00 per animal – payment due with entry.
- All late entries will be charged $20.00 per animal, pending pen availability.
- Animals must be entered between 12 – 6 PM on Sunday July 28th and remain on the fair grounds until 8:30 PM on Saturday August 3rd.
- Exhibitors can only enter (2) animals in individual classes as well as group classes.
- Fair may withhold premiums if you fail to comply with any of the rules and/or regulations stated in this premium book.
Sections 1-5 – Dairy Goat
1 – Lamancha
2 – Toggenburg
3 – All Other Purebred
4 – Recorded Grade
5 – Nubians
Dairy Goat Rules and Regulations
- Judging will take place on Monday, July 29th . Starting at 10:00 Am
- All substitutions must be within the same breed, and must be approved by the Superintendent prior to check-in.
- AGDA show rules shall govern. Only American Dairy Goat Association, American Goat Society and Canadian Goat Society registered, recorded, or applied for animals may be shown in official AGDA. The Jr. & Sr. shows are not separately sanctioned.
- All other general fair rules & health requirements apply.
- The order of the show is not subject to change.
Section 6 – Market Goats
Market Goat Rules & Regulations
- Weigh – in on Sunday July 28th starting at 7:30 PM.
- Judging will take place on Tuesday July 30th at 3:00 PM.
- Class weight limits will be seat at weigh -in.
- All substitutions must be approved by the Superintendent prior to check – in.
- All other general rules & health regulations apply.
revised for 2019 fair.