Superintendent – Julie Cope (570)441-2059 Email – email@example.com
*** NOTE *** The judge reserves the right to judge the show accordingly due to no sale at end of fair week.
General Rules for Department 3
- Entry forms must be in Superintendents hands by July 1.
- Entry fee $4.00 per animal – payment do with entry.
- Animals must be entered between 12 – 6 PM on Sunday July 28th and remain on the fair grounds until 8:30 PM on Saturday August 3rd.
- All late entries will be charged $20.00 per animal pending stall availability.
- Entries may be limited depending on availability of stalls.
- All exhibitors will provide own bedding.
- Fair may withhold premiums if you fail to comply with any of the rules and/or regulations stated in the premium book.
- Livestock show times: Market animals will show Tuesday July 31st starting at 3:00 PM and Breeding animals will show Wednesday, July 31st starting at 10:00 AM.
Section 1 & 2 – Beef Cattle
1 – Shorthorn Plus Beef Cattle
2 – Other Beef Cattle
Breeding Beef Rules and Regulations
- All substitutions must be made with in the same breed, and must be approved by the Superintendent prior to check in.
- All cattle must be registered; registration papers will be required during check in.
- All other general fair rules & health regulations apply.
Section 3 – Market Steer
Market Steer Rules and Regulations
- Weigh – in on Sunday July 29th starting at 7:30pm.
- Must Weigh between 800lbs and 1,400 lbs.
- All substitutions must be approved by the Superintendent prior to check – in.
- All other general fair rules & health requirements apply.
revised for 2018 fair.