Chairperson – Donna Anstadt
Rules and Regulations
All apiary products exhibited must be the product of the beekeepers and must be produced in Pennsylvania.
- Exhibitors should make every effort to enter extracted honey in its proper color class.
- Only one entry will be allowed any exhibitor in any one class.
- Comb honey, extracted honey, crystallized or creamed extracted honey and chunk honey are all judged on their appearance for market.
- Honey with moisture content above 18.6 will be disqualified.
- All decisions of judges are final.
Section 1 – Honey
Section 2 – Beeswax
Section 3 – Miscellaneous
revised for 2018 Fair.