Chairperson – Donna Anstadt, Patty Bower, Sue Buckley
Adult Art (18 years and older)
Rules and Regulations
- All exhibits must be the work of the exhibitor.
- Each article must have been made since previous year’s fair.
- “Original” means not copied. No paint by numbers or preprinted drawings will be judged.
- No entries by professionals. Only one entry per class.
- Names on paintings, etc., must be covered until judged.
- All exhibits must complete an entry sheet and obtain an exhibitors number. Entry numbers should be attached to back with paper clip or tape.
- All exhibits must be matted and/or framed and ready to hang with wire. Please do not hot glue a hanger on.
Section 1 – Paintings
Best of Show ribbon awarded for best overall painting.
Section 2 – Photographs
- Best of show ribbon awarded to best overall photograph.
- All exhibits in this division must be the work of the Exhibitor.
Each photo must have been taken since last year’s fair.
- Each photo needs to be 8” X 10” and in a plastic protective sleeve.
- No frames or matting on pictures.
- Entry numbers should be attached to the back with paper clip or tape.
Section 3 – Handicrafts
Best of Show ribbon awarded for best overall hand craft entry.
All entries must have been made by exhibitor. No commercial articles accepted.
- All exhibits must be owned by the exhibitor.
- Display should include at least 15 items.
- Due to limited space the fair committee has a right to reject any display.
- Submit a photo of display with an entry form.
- Hobby exhibits will be judged on the following points system: Display = 50 points, quality = 30 points and Theme = 20 points
revised for 2018 Fair