Thursday, August 3, 2017, 6:30 PM
Weigh-In: 5:30 PM
Entry Fee: $10.00
Premiums: 1st-$30.00, 2nd-$25.00, 3rd-$20.00, 4th-$15.00, 5th-$10.00
- General rules apply.
- Pace classes will be paced at 3.5 or 6 MPH.
- Drawbar must be minimum length of 24 “from center of axle to point to hook, parallel to ground and 18” from top of hitching device to ground. Fast hitches must be locked.
- No weights may extend more than 6” beyond rear tires except orchard or utility style tractors; front weights may not extend more than 11 feet forward from center of rear axle.
- No chains or dual wheels permitted. Four-wheel drive tractors must have front wheels disengaged.
- Drawbar must be equipped with a clevis or hitching device not more than 1 “thick and not less than ½ “thick. Hitch device must be unobstructed by weights. Top of hitch adjuster must not be attached above center line of axle or hub.
- Engine must be agriculture or industrial type engine.
- Exhaust pipe must extend above steering wheel except for stock rear/side exhaust system.
- A tractor may register for only three (3) classes. Subject to change by the committee.
- Tractors that pulled on Tuesday WILL BE PERMITTED to pull in this event.
updated for 2017 Fair.