Wednesday, August 2, 2017, 6:30 PM
Weigh-In: 5:30 PM
Entry Fee: $10.00
Premiums: 1st-$30.00, 2nd-$25.00, 3rd-$20.00, 4th-$15.00, 5th-$10.00
- ATV may only pull one time per class.
- ATV must have a secure hitch that is stationary in all directions with a maximum hitch height of 12 inches and a 1-inch minimum hole in hitch. This hitch may not extend more than 12 inches from the center of the rear axle.
- ATV must use only two driving wheels. NO duals are allowed.
- ATV must use only rubber tires. NO chains or studs are allowed.
- ATV must have working brakes, fenders over the two rear tires, and a spring return throttle lever or twist grip.
- All ATV’s must be operated in a safe manner on and off the track. NO speeding, wheelies or horseplay will be accepted.
- Drivers must be 16 years of age with proof of age.
- All drivers must wear a shirt, pants, boots, and a HELMET.
- The first puller is the “test puller” in each class. If he/she chooses to re-pull, the first pull is erased. The decision to re-pull must be made before the ATV leaves the track.
- All ties must be pulled off to determine placing.
- If the puller goes out of bounds during the pull, you are done. This includes the ATV or the sled.
- The puller will be given be given two consecutive attempts to start the sled within 50 feet of the starting line.
- All pulls must start with a tight hitch. NO jerking is allowed.
- The loss of any object while hooked to the sled will be a disqualification.
- NO weights can extend more than 6 inches in front of and/or rear of the tires. THIS WILL BE MEASURED!
- Only pump gas is permitted for use as fuel.
- NO engine, suspension, or gearing modifications. (Exception: ratchet strapped suspension allowed as long as not solidly blocked). Air filter upgrades are not considered modified.
- NO tires with tread bars running the full width of the tire.
- All entries are stopped once the first ATV of that class hooks to the sled.
- All rules will be settled by the judges, and their decisions are FINAL.